Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bath-salts and the Zombie-Apocalypse

You may have heard about the recent incident where one nekkid guy was eating the face of another nekkid guy. The cops shot the one that was out to lunch.

See: Miami Police Shoot, Kill Man Eating Another Man’s Face
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Miami police are still tight-lipped about the man they shot and killed on the MacArthur Causeway Saturday afternoon, but new details back claims they had no choice: the naked man they shot was trying to chew the face off another naked man, and refused to obey police orders to stop his grisly meal, which one source now claims included his victim’s nose and eyeballs.

See also: Causeway Cannibal Identified; Fears Grow Over Drug Possibly Involved
Emergency room doctors at Jackson Memorial Hospital said they too have seen a major increase in cases linked to the street drug called “bath salts” or what is sometimes referred to on the street as “the new LSD”.


When I first saw the headline at drudge, I thought it meant bath-salts as in, you know, bath-salts. Not some exotic drug.

I figured, "well, that might explain the nekkid."

All the same. Yuck!

Drugs are bad. m'kay?

Pot: I understand that stuff. I don't want to do it. I don't think it is a good idea to smoke a substance that dulls your wit. But, if you want to do it, at least be mindfull that it will make you stink like a skunk with a bad attitude.

Meth and Crystal: This stuff will destroy you. Everyone that I know that has used this crap, and I do mean every one of them, has had their lives destroyed. Who can watch people destroy their lives on that stuff and think that they will be the exception if they use it? Meth and crystal will destroy you. No Exceptions.

Crack and PCP are bad too. Don't do them. Just don't.

And now bath-salts. That stuff makes meth, crystal, crack and PCP all look like girl-scout cookies.

Bath-salts ---> Zombie Apocalypse!

It is like something out of a movie.

Some things out of the movies should stay in the movies.

Zombieland was fun as a movie. As real life, not so much.

Now in the apparently possible event that you find yourself facing a real life bath-salts-Zombie bent on eating your face, remember, there are 32 rules of Zombieland. Memorize them. You may actually need them.

2 comments:

  1. Nice piece. Correct and succinct. The 60s and 70s 'mentality' opened the door to horrific ideas and drugs. These 'bath-salts' are worse. Bath-salts can and many times do change the brain's function permanently.

    People in the 60s didn't listen. Will people listen now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.
    bath salt

    ReplyDelete

By submitting your comments, you agree that you alone are responsible for their content. I reserve the right to remove comments I deem offensive or inappropriate, at my discretion.

Threatening, abusive and illegal comments may be reported to the proper authorities. Don't be stupid. If the CIA, FBI or the Secret Service knocks on my door and asks questions about you, I will rat you out in seconds. (Sooner if I call them about you.)

Comments made below will be subject to public viewing.

Comments are subject to moderation.

It is an unfortunate fact of life that there are people out there in the wilds of the Internet that think it cute to post racist and Nazi garbage on other peoples websites. Some of these thugs are even enabled by people who should know better. In my opinion, both the thugs and their enablers are worse than spammers.

I have recently made enemies with a particular group of these people who have done just that on another website. I don't intend to make it easy for them to do that to me.

In light of that, comment moderation will be used here on this humble and very obscure little blog.

I will check in several times each day to approve appropriate comments.


For the most part, I will allow just about any type of comment except for spam and Kilgorian excrement.