Sunday, February 21, 2010

Do You Deserve To Have Your 401k And Your IRA Confiscated?

If you plan on voting for Democrats, the answer is Hell Yes! Its your party pushing this abomination from hell so by all rights, you should suffer the worst from it.

See: Retiree Annuities May Be Promoted by Obama Aides

The U.S. Treasury and Labor Departments will ask for public comment as soon as next week on ways to promote the conversion of 401(k) savings and Individual Retirement Accounts into annuities or other steady payment streams, according to Assistant Labor Secretary Phyllis C. Borzi and Deputy Assistant Treasury Secretary Mark Iwry, who are spearheading the effort.

I have some comments that I will be sending their way. I will politely suggest that they forget about this crazy idea. I would encourage you to do the same and to suggest that everyone that you know do the same as well. I will also forward a like missive to my local Congress-Critter and my state Senators. This is the kind of horrifically bad idea that will get passed through a Democrat controlled Congress and White-House in the dead of night if we aren't aggressively vigilant.

If this thing can't be stopped, I will liquidate my 401k's and my IRA's rather then give those scum sucking, bottom dwelling, excrements any more control over my retirement then they already have. Its my money. I earned it. I am going to spend it however I see fit. I would rather take the tax hit for liquidating everything then give the Democrats anything else to hang over my head.

Voting to put Democrats in office is no different then voting to put thugs and thieves in charge of safeguarding your rights and your money. Only bad things will come of it.

See also:Class Warfare's Next Target: 401(k) Savings

See also:Are the Democrats Coming After Your Savings?

HT: JCM at CC

1 comment:

  1. Well...let's see, helping themselves to a little off the top from your IRA and 401(k)s coupled with a proposed 10% sales tax on precious metals & bullion purchases in Washington state on top of out of control spending to make sure whatever you have left isn't worth very much.

    It's almost like they spend every waking moment trying to figure out how to wreck the economy while squeezing people for every last penny.

    Here's the proposed tax on precious metals I mentioned earlier, BTW
    http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2011011627_bullion08m.html

    ReplyDelete

By submitting your comments, you agree that you alone are responsible for their content. I reserve the right to remove comments I deem offensive or inappropriate, at my discretion.

Threatening, abusive and illegal comments may be reported to the proper authorities. Don't be stupid. If the CIA, FBI or the Secret Service knocks on my door and asks questions about you, I will rat you out in seconds. (Sooner if I call them about you.)

Comments made below will be subject to public viewing.

Comments are subject to moderation.

It is an unfortunate fact of life that there are people out there in the wilds of the Internet that think it cute to post racist and Nazi garbage on other peoples websites. Some of these thugs are even enabled by people who should know better. In my opinion, both the thugs and their enablers are worse than spammers.

I have recently made enemies with a particular group of these people who have done just that on another website. I don't intend to make it easy for them to do that to me.

In light of that, comment moderation will be used here on this humble and very obscure little blog.

I will check in several times each day to approve appropriate comments.


For the most part, I will allow just about any type of comment except for spam and Kilgorian excrement.