Friday, October 16, 2009

Joe "Beau" Biden III Considering A Run For The Senate

An ABC news Exclusive reports that Vice President Joe Biden's Son, "Beau," May run for his fathers old Senate seat.

After nearly a year-long tour in Iraq, Vice President Joe Biden's son, Joe "Beau" Biden III, said he is "absolutely" considering a run for the Senate seat his father occupied for 36 years.

"I'll be making the decision in due course," Biden, 40, told "Good Morning America" today in his first television interview since his return to Delaware last month amid speculation that he would make a bid for the seat.

One of a handful of elected officials to serve in Iraq since the U.S. led invasion in 2003, Biden took a leave of absence from his job as Delaware's attorney general to join his unit as a captain in the Judge Advocate General's Corps, or JAG.

The Senate race is shaping up to be a difficult one. The recent entry by Republican Rep. Mike Castle -- Delaware's only member of the House of Representatives and a popular former governor -- has complicated the outlook for Biden and transformed what was once seen as a safe Democratic seat into a toss-up.


I don't know much about the younger Biden. We will soon be given ample opportunities to learn more about him between now and the election.

I am a partisan. I think that it would be far batter if a Republican were to win that and nearly every other seat. I am however, in favor of Democrats putting up sane and respectable candidates. I hope that Joe "Beau" Biden III will be a refreshing shift away from the lunatic Pelosi type of Democrat that we have come to expect from the far left kook fringe party that the Democrats have become.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By submitting your comments, you agree that you alone are responsible for their content. I reserve the right to remove comments I deem offensive or inappropriate, at my discretion.

Threatening, abusive and illegal comments may be reported to the proper authorities. Don't be stupid. If the CIA, FBI or the Secret Service knocks on my door and asks questions about you, I will rat you out in seconds. (Sooner if I call them about you.)

Comments made below will be subject to public viewing.

Comments are subject to moderation.

It is an unfortunate fact of life that there are people out there in the wilds of the Internet that think it cute to post racist and Nazi garbage on other peoples websites. Some of these thugs are even enabled by people who should know better. In my opinion, both the thugs and their enablers are worse than spammers.

I have recently made enemies with a particular group of these people who have done just that on another website. I don't intend to make it easy for them to do that to me.

In light of that, comment moderation will be used here on this humble and very obscure little blog.

I will check in several times each day to approve appropriate comments.


For the most part, I will allow just about any type of comment except for spam and Kilgorian excrement.