Monday, January 10, 2011

"Left-Wing Pothead" shoots Congresswoman in Arizona

See: Jared Loughner, Alleged Shooter in Gabrielle Giffords Attack, Described by Classmate as "Left-Wing Pothead"

The American Left tried to blame this tragedy on the American Right from the very first minutes that the reports of the shooting hit the newswires.

There was a small problem. Their meme clashed with reality.

The American Right can accept that this shooting had little if anything to do with politics. Can the American Left accept that as well? I have my doubts.

Jared's YouTube videos reveal a mind that is deeply troubled.

As of the time of this posting, his YouTube page is still up. You can see for yourself where the shooter's head was at. Take a look at the three videos that he posted and the one, the only one, that he listed as one of his favorites.

There is nothing even remotely right-wing about his videos or of the one he listed as a favorite. His "favorite" is a video celebrating burning the American flag. That is something that places this guy about as far away from the American Right as it is possible to get and still be in the same country.

As for Starhitshnaz, the person that posted the America: Your Last Memory In A Terrorist Country! video, I suspect that it is Jared as well. Note the first popup baloon "You didn't know that B.C.E isn't starting?" in the "favorite" video and the line in Jared's Introduction: Jared Loughner saying "B.C.E. years are unable to start."

I think that Jared Loughner is Starhitshnaz.

As for what Jared wrote on the YouTube page that he puts his name to, he wrote his self descriptions on that page in the "past" tense.

Interests: "My favorite interest was reading, and I studied grammar. . .

- and

Books: "I had favorite books: . . ."

Jared's YouTube page suggests that he had suicide on his mind. Probably "suicide by cop" as suggested by his later actions.

From what his friends tell of him, he was a leftist and pothead. I don't think Jared's politics is relevant to this event.

Giffords was a high profile target that would guarantee an aggressive response by law enforcement.

The Giffords shooting was not political. It was tragic, but it was not political.

Those that are trying to lay the blame for this tragedy on the American Right are being shockingly mean spirited, ugly and shameful. You people need to get a grip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By submitting your comments, you agree that you alone are responsible for their content. I reserve the right to remove comments I deem offensive or inappropriate, at my discretion.

Threatening, abusive and illegal comments may be reported to the proper authorities. Don't be stupid. If the CIA, FBI or the Secret Service knocks on my door and asks questions about you, I will rat you out in seconds. (Sooner if I call them about you.)

Comments made below will be subject to public viewing.

Comments are subject to moderation.

It is an unfortunate fact of life that there are people out there in the wilds of the Internet that think it cute to post racist and Nazi garbage on other peoples websites. Some of these thugs are even enabled by people who should know better. In my opinion, both the thugs and their enablers are worse than spammers.

I have recently made enemies with a particular group of these people who have done just that on another website. I don't intend to make it easy for them to do that to me.

In light of that, comment moderation will be used here on this humble and very obscure little blog.

I will check in several times each day to approve appropriate comments.


For the most part, I will allow just about any type of comment except for spam and Kilgorian excrement.